You may think that office cleaning does not require the pros, but there’s a sense in hiring experts.
It doesn’t make sense for most people to hire a team of cleaners to perform office cleaning, yet there are plenty of reasons why commercial businesses should take advantage of full-service office cleaning. For example, a full-service office cleaning in Dandenong package usually includes dusting and vacuuming, sanitising all surfaces, polishing furniture, emptying the wastebasket, and disposing of the trash correctly.
At a minimum, a full-service office cleaning should include the following:
- Dusting of all surfaces, including walls, ceilings, and furniture.
- Vacuuming carpeted floors and washing hard surfaces such as tile or laminate.
- Sanitising all surfaces, including doorknobs and light switches, to eliminate airborne viruses and contaminants.
- Polishing furniture to keep it looking new and presentable.
- Emptying the wastebasket and disposing of the trash correctly to avoid foul odour lingering inside.
- Cleaning windows and mirrors as needed.
- Restocking napkins, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Cleaning common areas like break rooms, kitchens, bathrooms and lobbies.
- Cleaning the exterior of the building and ensuring that walkways are clear of debris or snow.
Full-service office cleaning should include preventive maintenance services such as carpet shampooing, upholstery cleaning, and green cleaning solutions to ensure a healthier environment for employees and customers. In addition, providing all safety protocols, such as adequately using cleaning products and protective gear, is critical to full-service office cleaning.
Hiring a professional office cleaning service that provides full-service packages ensures your business remains clean and safe for everyone. Not only will it help create a productive work environment and reduce employee sick days, but it will also give a great impression to potential customers.
Why Is An In-House Staff Not Enough?
Daily cleaning must be delegated to your in-house staff. However, certain things in the office must go through deep cleaning occasionally, i.e., furniture, carpets, windows, and walls. The in-house team may be unable to do a thorough job because of a lack of knowledge or time. Therefore, it is much better to hire a full-service office cleaning service to come in and do the deep cleaning every few months or so.
Since they specialise in office cleaning, they will have the necessary knowledge and experience to do the job correctly. Furthermore, they can provide healthier green cleaning solutions for employees and customers.
Specific regulations in your area may be related to the disposal of certain types of waste, such as medical waste. This is something that in-house staff may not be well versed in, while full-service office cleaning teams are trained on all the relevant regulations. Delegating an in-house staff for deep cleaning is also not feasible for many businesses, as it can be inefficient.
If you are considering office cleaning in Dandenong soon, make sure that you look for a professional service provider that offers full-service packages and green solutions. You may be surprised by how cost-effective and efficient they can be!